DICK DOWLING DAYS SESQUICENTENNIAL
REENACTOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Early pre registration is strongly urged! Registration will
be suspended when capacity is reached and there is no
guarantee of participation, meal ticket, or exclusive
commemorative gift to walk ons!
Register by email to: DickDowling@rocketmail.com
Register by mail to:
PO Box 1863
Beaumont, TX 77704
- Include for each person registering: Name, (age if under 18), address, phone, & email
- Indicate your impression: (US or CS, & service branch, civilian, specialty, or mounted).
- Indicate your unit and national organization affiliation, if any.
- Indicate if you are willing to galvanize, and please bring your blue suit!
- Indicate if you will be period camping on site, motel militia, or Rv.
Upon arrival, please visit the registration tent to check in and
receive participantsí package.
The Texas Historical Commission 2010 Safety Manual will apply. Please review it online at
NOTE TO ARTILLERY:
The first 16 fully crewed (5 man minimum) wheeled field artillery pieces to
commit will receive a $150 bounty. No mortars, please. Gun owner or
representative must register each gun. Indicate unit and type and size of gun.